We offer you the following payment options in our online shop: credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express), Postcard, PostFinance e-finance, Twint and PayPal.
Credit card, Postcard, PostFinance e-finance and Twint payments are processed via PostFinance.
TWINT payment instructions
To make paying with TWINT easier, we have created these short checkout instructions.
If you choose TWINT as your payment method with us, you do NOT jump directly to the app as usual , but stay in your web browser. This is the PostFinance solution.1. Choose TWINT as the payment method and click on “Send order and proceed to payment”. The following window will then open in your mobile browser:
2. Make a note of the 5-digit code or copy the numeric code to your clipboard (black button) and then go to the TWINT app on your smartphone and click on “Pay”.
If you have entered the code correctly, you can continue to pay via Twint as usual. Thank you for your trust and best regards.
The delivery takes place directly from our warehouse in Switzerland. With priority shipping, your order will be delivered directly to your home within 48 hours (if all the products ordered are in stock, otherwise delivery will take place in approx. 8-14 days). 100% biodegradable and recyclable shipping material is used for delivery.
Our products are stored, packaged and shipped by the Solvita Foundation in Urdorf.
Our shipping partner: Stiftung Solvita
Warehouse management, packaging and shipping of the products are handled by the Solvita Foundation. It is very important to us to take care of the social aspect and to do our part. We are grateful to have found a professional partner in Solvita who implements this idea.
Mission statement of Solvita (excerpt from solvita.ch)
The Solvita Foundation…
- creates a living space for people with disabilities with its facilities. For this purpose, it maintains a school, workshops and various types of housing in which everyone feels recognized and safe.
- fulfills its task with trained and motivated staff. It is important that the individual employees develop joint responsibility and initiative in their area.
- is financed from the income from its own work, funds from disability insurance, the public sector and private donations. The Foundation uses its funds according to economic principles.
- respects in all cases the rights and dignity of disabled people. It promotes public understanding for people with disabilities.
- constantly reviews its offer and remains open to developments.