As of May 4th, 2023
- 1 Scope
The following General Terms and Conditions of Perfumery Jimmy Connection GmbH, Sihlbruggstrasse 105, 6340 Baar (e-mail: connect@parfumunglaublich. ch) in the version valid at the time of the order. Any regulations deviating from these conditions only apply if they have been confirmed by us in writing.
- 2 Conclusion of Contract
- Our information on goods and prices within each order process is subject to change and non-binding. Rather, by placing your order using the "Buy Now" button, you initially submit a binding purchase offer, which still requires our acceptance. Only when your order is accepted does a purchase contract and a right to delivery and payment of the goods come into existence. We are not obliged to accept your purchase offer.
- Your order for goods will be accepted by us if and when we confirm the dispatch of the goods ordered.
- You may not pass on a password required for the order to third parties. In the event of a transfer, you are also responsible for orders from third parties. You are responsible for any orders with your password and any resulting claims.
- 3 Revocation
- parfumunglaublich.ch grants the customer a voluntary right of withdrawal. The customer is entitled to revoke his declaration of intent to conclude the contract in text form (e.g. letter, e-mail) within 7 days of receipt of the goods without giving reasons. This right of withdrawal only applies to unopened items. We reserve the right to refuse the revocation for items that have already been opened. The period begins on the day the goods are received by the recipient. Sending the cancellation in good time is sufficient to meet the cancellation deadline. The revocation in text form should be sent to:
Jimmy Connection GmbH, c/o Parfumunlaublich, Sihlbruggstrasse 105, CH-6340 Baar
The customer bears the burden of proof for the return of the goods.
- In the event of an effective revocation, we have to reimburse you for the payments you have made, less shipping and handling costs of CHF 29. You are obliged to return the goods to us and to pay us a reasonable fee for use, including compensation for any associated reduction in market value. You can avoid this obligation to compensate for the reduction in value for a deterioration caused by the use of the item by not using the item as if it were your property within the withdrawal period and refraining from anything that would impair its value. Even in the case of intended use, a 100% reduction in value can occur within the withdrawal period.
- The costs and risk of returning the goods are to be borne by you, unless the delivered goods do not correspond to those ordered.
- Obligations to reimburse payments must be fulfilled within 30 days. The period begins for you with the dispatch of your declaration of cancellation or the delivered goods, for us with the receipt of the returned goods.
- If there is no right of withdrawal, you have to bear the costs of returning and resending the goods.
- 4 delivery
- We deliver exclusively and only if both the delivery address and the billing address are within Switzerland. The delivery takes place from our distribution center to the delivery address specified by you. Delivery to PO box addresses, post offices and packing stations is excluded.
- Orders with an order value of CHF 95.00 or more are free of shipping costs. If the order total for an order is less than this amount, we charge CHF 9.00 for A Mail shipping. The order total is the subtotal minus any discounts.
- Your order will be delivered within 2-14 days. In this regard, please note the delivery times for the individual products specified in the shop. Fragrances are usually delivered within two working days. If cosmetic items are also purchased, the delivery time is approx. 14 days. Public holidays and public holidays within Switzerland also affect the delivery time of your order and result in delivery being postponed by two working days following the public holiday.
- We are entitled to make partial deliveries to the address given when the order was placed, insofar as this is reasonable based on a weighing of your interests and ours. In the case of partial deliveries, we will of course bear the resulting additional shipping costs. Partial deliveries are sent at our risk. With the receipt of each partial delivery, the risk for the delivered items passes to you. If we are in arrears with outstanding partial services or if we are unable to perform outstanding partial services, you are entitled to withdraw from the contract as a whole or to demand compensation for non-fulfillment of the entire obligation if the partial delivery is of no interest to you.
- You pay the stated price of the products you order and receive. Our deliveries are duty paid and taxed.
- 5 Means of Payment, Discounts, Maturity and Default
- Depending on the amount of your order and the balance of your customer account at www.perfumunglaublich.ch, you will be offered a choice of the following payment options: credit card (Master Card or VISA card), Twint, PostFinance Card, PayPal).
- The means of payment are particularly restricted if the delivery address differs from the billing address.
- Discounts or discount vouchers (e.g. a voucher with a discount code or a newsletter bonus) can only be redeemed under the advertised promotional conditions. Multiple discounts and discount vouchers cannot be combined.
- The purchase price is due upon complete delivery and will be charged to your account (depending on the payment option selected) at the earliest possible date.
- Benefits and risks are transferred to the customer when the goods are handed over to the carrier. If the customer defaults in acceptance, the risk of accidental loss or accidental deterioration of the goods passes to the customer when the goods are ready for delivery to the carrier.
- The delivered goods remain our property until full payment. If you act in breach of contract, in particular if you are in arrears with payment, we are entitled to take back the delivery item after setting a reasonable deadline; You are obliged to surrender.
6 claims for defects
- The product images do not always have to match the appearance of the delivered products. In particular, changes in the appearance and features of the products can occur after the manufacturers have renewed their product range. In particular, flacons may differ in color and/or shape from the picture. Claims for defects do not exist insofar as the changes are reasonable for the customer.
- If the goods are defective, we will provide supplementary performance within a reasonable period of time, ie either a replacement delivery or the elimination of the defects. If the supplementary performance you have chosen is only possible with disproportionate expense, we are entitled to provide supplementary performance in another form. The expenses required for the subsequent performance shall be borne by us. If we are unsuccessful in supplementary performance, you have the right, at your option, to cancel the purchase with deduction of delivery and processing costs or a reduction in the purchase price.
- Defective goods must be returned to us unless you have decided to reduce the purchase price.
- Further or competing statutory warranty claims are expressly excluded.
- The delivered products must be checked for completeness and defects. Incorrect deliveries, missing quantities and defects must be reported in writing within three days of delivery. Defects that are not recognizable with the usual care and are only discovered later must be reported in writing within eight days of discovery. If a complaint is not made in due time, the delivered products are deemed to have been approved and all warranty claims are excluded.
- Claims for defects expire within 2 years from the time of delivery of the goods.
- The cost of returning the item in the event of a defect will be borne by us. In this case, please contact our service center
by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 7 Indemnification
- Compensation for breach of an obligation arising from the contractual relationship is to be paid under the statutory requirements. Liability for consequential damages is excluded. The same applies to claims for damages based on the federal law on product liability. All instructions on the packaging and inserts must be observed. No liability is assumed for any application and/or handling that deviates from this.
- 8 Privacy
- The data required for business transactions are stored, processed and used by Jimmy Connection GmbH in Switzerland.
All personal data is treated confidentially
The company PostFinance AG, Mingerstrasse 20, 3030 Bern, Switzerland, has been commissioned to process credit card payments. All entries of credit card data are entered directly into the system of the company PostFinance AG in Bern and can neither be read nor saved by us.
Switzerland is listed by the Federal Data Protection Commissioner in the "list of states that have appropriate data protection legislation" in accordance with Swiss data protection law (Art. 6 Para. 1 DSG).
- We reserve the right to change the general terms and conditions at any time. These are available at any time in their respective current version on pfrumunglaublich.ch .
- Swiss law applies to our customers in Switzerland. For customers domiciled abroad, the sales law of the country in which the customer usually resides applies.
- Claims and complaints can be asserted at the address specified in § 1.